profile HI, I'M KIM. archives December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2008 |
Monday, November 20, 2006 @ 9:51 am
Orthodontics ![]() It's a nice day out today! Love the sunshine and the way the trees seem so green when their leaves are basking in the sun's rays. :) Seems as if the whole world is really full of life, compared to those dreary rainy days where everything's so dull and washed out. Did you see Life!'s review of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes's wedding? It looks really pretty and magical! Haha, except for the "Scientology" part which sounds rather frightening. This is annoying, I can't tag Flooble boards!!! :( Deck the halls with bells of holly, Falalalalalalalala! (Getting into the X'mas mood haha I wanna go see the Orchard lightup I heard it's the best ever!) Okay okay okay I seriously have nothing to say. 2 weeks of holiday = BLISS. 2 months of holiday = BOREDOM. |